ONGOClassic - the ergonomic stool
Sit yet move. The ONGO®Classic beautifully combines these somewhat contradictory ideas oder conditions thanks to a curved bottom that reacts to any shift in weight, activating muscles and blood circulation. A rotating ball in the foot of the stool gives discreet, acoustic feedback whenever the angle changes. The seat cover, body and base of the ONGO®Classic are available in many colors and materials, so it stands out everywhere: at a desk or in teamwork, in the office or at home. Both the ONGO®Classic, ‘regular’ version and the ONGO®Classic ‘tall’ version, which can be extended to a standing stool, can be carried easily to wherever you need it, thanks to its light body and 360° grip groove under the seat.
- Sophisticated design and high-quality craftsmanship.
- Versatility, with different colors available for the seat cover, body and ball track.
- High-quality pneumatic seat height adjustment with anscrewing protection.
- Easy to move: lightweight, with a groove around seat for carrying.
ONGOClassic in regular or tall
The ONGO®Classic is available in two different seat heights:
- ONGO®Classic regular, adjustable height between 44 and 66 cm
- ONGO®Classic tall, adjustable height between 57 and 79 cm.
The regular ONGO®Classic is suitable for standard table heights. The height can be adjusted to your ideal seat height. To ensure optimum blood circulation, your legs should form a slightly open angle (slightly greater than 90 degrees) in relation to your upper body.
The tall ONGO®Classic is designed for the growing number of desks with adjustable heights because it “grows” easily with them. When used as a tall stool, your legs should create a 135 degree angle in relation to the upper body for optimal circulation. The beauty is that you can use it at a tall desk or conference table or at the bar in the kitchen as a tall stool or as a shorter one in its low position.
There are two versions of the ONGO®Classic
- regular: seat height 44–66 cm
- tall: seat height 57-79 cm
- seat surface (diameter) 39 cm
- foot (diameter) 42 cm
- weight approx. 5.7 kg
- made in Germany
- design, material and assembly guarantee consistent quality and long life
- three year warranty on all original parts
ONGO®Classic is available in seven different seat covers in up to 12 colors each.
- Fabric: 95% polyester and 5% spandex, thread according to Oeko Tex 100 color fastness in accordance with automotive standard. Available in 12 colors.
- skai® leatherette: High-quality skai® material, long lasting, lightfast, abrasion-resistant. Available in six colors.
- skai® nature base: approx. 80% natural and renewable raw materials, environmentally friendly, Oeko-Tex 100 Standard, adheres to the German Medical Devices Act, flame resistant, nonfading, abrasion resistant. Available in four colors.
- skai® Dynactiv™ Makari 160: approx. 89% PVC compound and approx. 11% cotton, lightfastness 6, Abrasion cycles 150.000 Martindale, antibacterial, salt water resistant
- kvadrat Remix 2: 90% new wool, 10% nylon, gaberdine, lightfast, abrasion-resistant. Available in six colors.
- kvadrat Divina Melange 2: 100% new wool, lightfast, abrasion-resistant. Available in six colors.
- Leather: fine leather, nonfading, abrasion resistant, tearproof. Available in six colors.