ONGOFree - Sit while standing
ONGO®Free is not really a stool, but a sit-stand solution ideal for height-adjustable workplaces. That’s why its triangular or round seat is designed in such a way to always offer optimal support and comfort at any height without restricting its owner. That makes it a perfect choice to keep moving and always find exactly the right posture. The change between sitting and standing relieves the back, strengthens the body’s own support system and helps increase concentration
and motivation. No surprise that the ONGO®Free is increasingly popular with people at all levels within companies. The base plate consists of an innovative composite material made of wood and plastic (WPC), i.e. a mixture of PEFC-certified wood chips and plastic with maximum recycled content. Both measures reduce both the consumption of primary raw materials and CO2 emissions. On the bottom, it has been coated with a durable TPE to ensure a secure grip even on hard, smooth floors and to prevent scratches. With a foot diameter of 39 cm (15 in.), the height can be adjusted from 47 to 67 cm (18.5 to 26.4 in.) or 58 to 82 cm (23 to 32 in.) thanks to an anti-twist gas spring. To save precious resources for the packaging, ONGO®Free comes delivered in three parts: Simply stick them into one another and secure with two cone connections. The high-quality craftsmanship that has gone into making ONGO®Free and its timeless form means the highest requirements for sustainability have been met. Like all ONGO® products, ONGO®Free also contributes to a positive
environmental footprint by being made in Germany.
- Thanks to a non-rotating gas pressure spring, the ONGO®Free can be easily and continuously adjusted in height - from 47 to 67 cm (regular) and 57 to 81 cm (tall).
- So that the stool stands on a safe foot everywhere, the underside of the pressed wood floor plate is coated with soft plastic.
- The surface is available either in a transparent varnish or HPL coated in white, black, walnut, oak or aluminium on request.
- The modular principle of the ONGO Free - a variety of components you can combine - makes it possible to create almost 2,000 variants of this stool.
There are many versions of the ONGO®Free
- Height: regular 47-67cm and tall 58-82cm (23–32 in.)
- Shaft: Black or Polished Chrome
- Laminate on foot: Natural, Black, Creme white
- Triangular seat: 39 x 39 cm (15 x 15 in.) or small round seat: 36 cm
- Height-adjustable with anti-twist gas spring
- Foot: Ø 39 cm (15 in.)
- Weight: 5,8 kg (12,79 lbs.)
- Package size: 42 cm x 42cm x 30cm (16,5 in. x 16,5 in. x 12 in.)
- made in Germany
- 3-year warranty
- Seat cover:
- Knitted microfiber: 95% polyester and 5% elastane knitted to shape, Oeko-Tex 100 standard, color fastness in accordance with automotive standard, 40,000 abrasion-resistance test cycles
- skai® leatherette: PVC on knitted cotton, >50,000 abrasion-resistance test cycles, lightfast, resistant to disinfectants
- skai® nature base: approx. 80% renewable and natural raw materials, Oeko-Tex 100 standard, adheres to German Medical Devices Act, flame-retardant, long-lasting, lightfast, abrasion-resistant
- skai® Dynactiv™ Makari 160: approx. 89% PVC compound and approx. 11% cotton, lightfastness 6, Abrasion cycles 150.000 Martindale, antibacterial, salt water resistant
- kvadrat – Remix 2: 90% new wool, 10% nylon, lightfast, abrasion-resistant
- kvadrat – Divina Melange 2: 100% new wool, lightfast, abrasion-resistant
- Genuine leather: lightfast, abrasion-resistant, tearproof
- Seat foam: CFC-free polyurethane foam
- Seat carrier: glass-fiber-reinforced polyamide
- Height adjustment ring: glass-fiber-reinforced polyamide
- Cone holder at the bottom: aluminum
- Gas spring: steel/plastic
- Base plate: Composite material made of wood and plastic (WPC)
- Surface of foot bottom: TPE